I’ve been on my break from school. This month hasn’t been too crazy. I’ve been addicted to House, except Netflix will be getting rid of it come April. Too bad school started back up. I am really wanting to binge-watch it. Ahh! Oh well. March has been a bummer month, reading wise. I literally read 4 books, and that was a push. A huge slump of everything. Pretty please wish me luck for April!
So anyway, here is March’s Wrap Up:
(click on the titles/links to go to my reviews)
- Mercy, Bound, Released by Natalie Bennett — read and reviewed
- The Taste of Air by Gail Cleare
- Starlight Bridge by Debbie Mason — read and reviewed
- Blind Dates:
- Fat Girl by K.L. Montgomery – read
- Expectations by Holly Mortimer – read
- Iniquitous by Craig Key
- End of the Line by Steven Penny
- Phantom Limb by Lucinda Berry
- I See You by Clare Mackintosh
- Always You by Belle Brooks
- Finding Molly: An Adventure in Catsitting by Justine Prado
I read 4 books and I reviewed 4 books
I DNF’d 0 books.
Books I Reviewed:
(clicking on the title will take you to my review)
What this means for my challenges:
- Chain Reaction — 0 / 10 (0%)
- Color Challenge — 10 / 15 (67%)
- Let’s Turn Pages — 4825 / 8,000 (60%)
- A-Z Location — 9 / 26 (35%)
- Alphabet Soup — 12 / 26 (46%)
- Goodreads — 20 / 40 (50%)
The most popular posts this month:
*** Don’t forget to check out my Bookish Resolutions to see how I did for March. So far so good! But we’re only three months into 2017, so we shall see.
How was your month of March?
Let me know!
Until next time,