This week’s topic is…
5 Things My Cat (Cami) Would Say if He Could Talk
I have no clue how I came up with this topic. I have had Cami for 9 years. He has been with me through two marriages, two divorces, five state moves, three local moves, and many other animals in between. This cat is my damn rock. I love him something fierce.
Now that we have two dogs in the house, Cami’s domain is upstairs. He’ll camp out on the stairs but will never venture downstairs. Every time he’s on the stairs, he makes sure to trip me when I try to go up. He’s so damn excited to be around me. He’ll weave in and out of my steps, just to make sure I know he’s there.
When I took my recent vacation, he gave me the cold shoulder (as always). But when I got back… It was like: pump the breaks cat!
This is what Cami would have said if he could talk to me:
- “Human! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!”
- “My food bowl is empty.” – In reality, it’s half full.
- “I missed you! Pet me!” Proceed to pet him for a few minutes, and he purrrs like crazy!
- “Why’d you stop? Fine, I don’t want you anymore.” Jumps off the bed and perches himself on my computer chair.
- “Did you really just wave the bag of treats in my face? Why, Human, why?!” Meow. Meow. Meow.
- “I love you now.” Let me rub up against your hand and love you.
Oh, Cami. I love you too.
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: FREEBIE. You choose anything! Have fun!
Tell me. What are 5 things your pet would say?
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!