This week’s topic is…
5 Things I Like About Daylight Savings
- It stays lighter longer. I hate daylight savings in the fall. Who wants it to be dark at 4 in the afternoon? Not this chick!
- We lose an hour. This might sound horrible, but it is made up in the fall. Totally a catch-22 situation.
- Spring! Daylight Savings time pretty much marks that springtime is coming. I love spring.
- Warmer weather. Well, sometimes. Ha. But the sun is out longer, so there is that.
- Uh… I fail. Hope you guys came up with more than I did!
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: Favorite Songs
Tell me. What are 5 things you like (or dislike) about Daylight Savings?
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!