This week’s topic is…
5 Words that Describe my Week
- Long. I got back from vacation last Sunday and it’s been crazy playing catch up between bills, books, and letters to my secret sisters.
- Piles. As in the piles of (junk) mail I went through when I got back.
- Kid-Free. Ha, but only for like 7 hours a day, while he was at school. That is how I got most of my things done.
- Cookies! The Girl Scout cookies I ordered came in while I was gone. So I’ve been snacking on cookies all week long.
- Blogging. Wednesday started the Blog Ahead Mini Challenge! My goal is 15 posts, I haven’t gotten there yet…
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: What You Like/Dislike About Day Light Savings (you choose which one).
Tell me. What are 5 words that describe your week?
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!