February was an extremely tough month for me, in every aspect. I took a break from school, I quit smoking, I fell behind in reading and blogging. I had some personal issues that I’ve had to deal with. Overall, February was a pretty shitty month. MINUS my little vacation to visit my parents. That is always a plus. I start back up school towards the end of March, so wish me luck there. I will definitely need it.
So anyway, here is the attempt of my February Wrap Up:
(click on the titles/links to go to my reviews)
- The You I’ve Never Known by Ellen Hopkins — read and reviewed
- Mercy by Natalie Bennett — read and reviewed
- King’s Captive by Amber Bardan — read and reviewed
- Text 2 Lovers by K. Webster & J.D. Hollyfield — read and reviewed
- Existence of Pity by Jeannie Zokan — read and reviewed
- Crossing the Friend Zone by Kelly Eadon — read, review to come
- Blind Dates:
- Reaper by Lindsey Winsemius – DNF
- Gone by Anna Bloom – DNF
- The Taste of Air by Gail Cleare
- The Bet by DK Combs — read, review to come
- Iniquitous by Craig Key
- End of the Line by Steven Penny
- Phantom Limb by Lucinda Berry
- I See You by Clare Mackintosh
- Finding Molly: An Adventure in Catsitting by Justine Prado
I read 7 books and I reviewed 8 books
I DNF’d 2 books.
Books I Reviewed:
(clicking on the title will take you to my review)
What this means for my challenges:
- Chain Reaction — 0 / 10 (0%)
- Color Challenge — 10 / 15 (67%)
- Let’s Turn Pages — 3,575 / 8,000 (45%)
- A-Z Location — 9 / 26 (35%)
- Alphabet Soup — 11 / 26 (42%)
- Goodreads — 16 / 40 (40%)
The most popular posts this month:
*** Don’t forget to check out my Bookish Resolutions to see how I did for February. So far so good! But we’re only two months into 2017, so we shall see.
How was your month of February?
Let me know!
Until next time,