This week’s topic is…
5 Things I Love About Winter
- Apple cider! I’m not a huge fan of the sparkling one, but I do love me some hot apple cider. And it’s weird, because I am not a fan of apple juice either. Ugh!
- Sweatshirts! I adore them and own several of them. Honestly, I don’t own a winter coat. That shouldn’t come as too much of a shock because it does not snow in Vegas. It does get cold, but that’s what sweatshirts are for!
- Reading winter-y books! In the past years, I haven’t been too interested. It always seemed so cliche to me. But within the past few months, I have grown to like them. They got me in the mood for the holidays, which is always a plus!
- How pretty the snow looks! I do hate snow. It’s no secret. BUT I love looking at snow. As long as it’s from far, far away. Or in pictures.
- Blankets! It is so wonderful to cuddle up on the couch with a good, fluffy blanket and read a book. Only if there’s a cup of hot apple cider sitting next to me!
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: Guilty Pleasures
Tell me. What are 5 things you love about winter?
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!