Welcome back everyone! I hope you guys had a great holiday break!
This week’s topic is…
5 Hobbies I Have Besides Book Blogging
So there honestly isn’t much I do outside of reading and blogging, but I can think of a few…
- Baking! I love baking. But it’s weird. I have to be in the mood for it.
- Creative Writing. Again, this is something I have to be in the mood for, but when I am… Stories come pouring out!
- Watching TV. This should be a given. I love my TV Shows. My Netflix list is full of them!
- Walking. I recently got into this. For Christmas, my parents gave Chris and I fitbits. I have been making it a habit to get at least the 250 steps per hour, plus more. I like seeing the notification that I made my step goal! It’s not as high as some, but I’ll get there.
- Postcards. I made a post about this a while ago, which you can see here. It does go along the lines of writing, but it is so cool when I get a postcard in my mailbox. I love seeing how many different countries I could collect. I’ve been doing it for almost a year now.
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: Go-To Authors
Tell me. What are 5 of your hobbies?
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!