Let me start by saying… so much has happened in 2016. Yet, it’s hard to recall everything. Last year, many things stood out to me. This year? Not so much.
My baby started Kindergarten! Well, I guess that makes him not a baby anymore right?….
He’s starting to read on his own. That’s a good thing! His eyes light up so much when he realizes what he’s doing. Caden is such a joy to be around.
Alrighty. Well onto the real reason for this post.
I want to take a look at my 2016 Resolutions and Goals.
Can anyone take a guess? As you all know: all year long, I have been behind in my Goodreads yearly challenge. I will definitely be participating next year; however, my goal won’t be as a high. 60 books this year. I surpassed it. Much of that credit is due to Dewey’s readathon in October, and then November was an outstanding month with 10 books read! My best yet.
Here is the recap from a few posts I did about the year 2016. Anything I completed will be in blue. Yay!
I wanted to:
- Spend more time with family.
- Go to the Grand Canyon.
- Take another road trip. Or two.
- Save more money.
- Keep up with the blog.
- Be more organized.
- Go to bed earlier.
- Be more romantic.
- Read 2 series, start to finish. —
- One done! Bad For You by Amber Bardan. 3 books.
- Two done! Doll Series by Ker Dukey & K Webster. 2 books.
- Complete 1 reading challenge.
- Bring down my ARC pile.
- Read 5 print books.
- Read a book longer than 500 pages.
- Read a book out of my comfort zone.
- Read a recommended book from a family member.
Well then. It looks I have a few extra goals for next year!
Be on the lookout for my 2017 Resolutions post, coming soon!