This week’s topic is…
5 Places I Want to Visit
- Tuscany, Italy. I am not much of a wine drinker (as most are in Italy – I think), but I want to visit for the scenery. Technically, I want to visit all of Italy. Like a month long trip. That would be amazing! Oh, and the pasta. Who could forget about the delicious pasta?
- Waverly Hills Sanitarium. I’m not a huge believer in ghosts, but I think the place would be awesome to visit.
- Charleston, South Carolina. Army Wives created my adoration for this city. I know Fort Marshall is fictional, but it’s set near Charleston.
- Glacier National Park in Montana. For the few years I lived in Montana, and the many times I have been back to visit… I have yet to actually see the park. I have seen pictures and heard great things. It’s definitely on my bucket list!
- Kent, England. After reading The Canterbury Tales, I definitely want to visit. All of England would be nice too! Maybe another month long trip.
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: Christmas Freebie!
Tell me. Where are 5 places you want to visit?
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!