This week’s topic is…
5 Traditions I Keep
- Rice Krispie Treats on the first day of school. My mom used to do it for my brother and I when we were younger. This year, I did it for Caden. 🙂
- Closing a book and sighing when finished. Sitting in a moment of appreciation for a book once I’ve completed it is awesome. Sometimes, that moment of silence is a silent scream – WTF – other times, it’s a smile knowing they got their HEA.
- Trick or Treating. Especially now that Caden wants to participate. Besides, I think I was still trick or treating when I was 16. Then I’ve dressed up almost every year after that.
- Opening that one present on Christmas Eve. Getting a glimpse of what’s to come is awesome. I remember being a kid and opening one present on Christmas Eve before we go to bed.
- A toast on New Years Eve. Whether it’s sparkling cider or champagne, a toast to a new year is always something to look forward to.
Ha, I tried not to make this all about the holidays. Oops!
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: Thanksgiving Freebie!
Tell me. What are 5 of your traditions?
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!