This week’s topic is…
5 Reasons to be Happy
- The random good morning text. When Chris and I were in a long distance relationship, those things would make my entire day. I always made sure to tell him to have a good day at work, like every single night because I knew how much it meant. He worked the graveyard shift.
- Unexpected mail. That is not bills. Again, I repeat: not bills.
- My purple pen still has ink! In my blogging schedule, anything book related (reviews, blitz, cover reveal, tours) are all written in purple. This is a lot. And my pen still has ink.
- When my phone is charged to 100%. This is so completely rare for me. I run it ragged, but then hardly have time to charge it fully before it gets unplugged again.
- All of my homework is done! Which is hardly ever, but still. When it’s done = suppppper happy!
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: Stuff I’m allergic to.
Tell me. What are 5 of your reasons to be happy??
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!