It’s award time again! I was nominated by Makayla from Random Reads! Thank you so much!
- Post the award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions assigned to you.
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 10 deserving bloggers for the award. Ask 10 questions to your nominees.(If you haven’t been nominated yet, consider yourself nominated!)
Makayla’s Questions to Me:
- What book made you cringe?
- Such an interesting question. Write to Me is one I can think of. Click for my review. It was super short, shorter than I was expecting, and it hardly told me anything!
- What are your top 5 favorite authors?
- Sarah Dessen, Colleen Hoover, Ellen Hopkins, Amber A Bardan, and Heather Young.
- What is your dream vacation destination?
- How many pets have you had in your life time?
- My life time? Hmm. Well, there was my cat, Bluebell, from ages 4-16. Sprinkles from ages 5-18. Cami from age 18-current. A random cat and dog that I didn’t have for very long. Finally Faith from age 25-current. Oh, and Clark, although he really isn’t mine. So really 4.
- What countries have you lived in?
- I have lived in 1 country, but 8 states. 1 state 3 different times.
- What was your dream job when you were a child?
- Throughout my childhood, I wanted to be a teacher.
- What is your job now?
- Company Admin. And a stay at home mother. And a blogger.
- Who is your favorite bookish couple?
- My favorite book couples are couples that everyone would have no clue about! I read too much romance 😉
- Who is your role model?
- My mom. I look up to her for so many things.
- What are some of your biggest pet peeves?
- Crappy endings!
- I have been home to visit my parents more times since Caden was born, than in my entire adulthood life.
- Sometimes, I take on too much. Too many books in a short period, too many errands in one day, etc.
- I used to have an extremely hard time telling people no. Sometimes, I still do.
- I have been told that I am too nice to a fault. I guess that feeds into the hand of number 3.
- I recently realized how much my personality has changed in the past 10 years.
- Chrome is my web browser, and I always have no less than 3 tabs open at all times.
- I have over 150 bookmarks in Chrome. Mostly recipes I want to try. Or articles I need to keep for future reference.
- It’s a weird quirk of mine that I listen to older bands (minus Country music). Ok, well maybe not older bands, but moreso their older albums. Currently listening to Adelitas Way, but their Home School Valedictorian album from 2011. Their new one, Getaway, don’t appeal to me too much.
- I used to be good at photography. Now, I can hardly take a good picture to save my life. That’s why I don’t bookstagram.
Until next time,