This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Thanks for hosting!
Top Ten TV Shows That Shouldn’t Have Been Cancelled
In honor of Fall Tv, do a tv-themed topic! Top ten favorite tv shows of all time, ten new shows coming out this Fall that are on my radar, tv shows I wish never got cancelled, tv shows I would recommend to book characters, books I wish would be tv shows, ten favorite shows from the late 90’s or early 2000’s, ten tv shows for every fantasy lover, etc.
Hi everyone! This week is all about TV! We all know how much I watch TV. So of course I have shows up my sleeve…
- Dexter. Oh my freaking god. I was so pissed at the way they ended Dexter. I saw it a few years ago, and I’m still pissed! Ahhhh!
- Army Wives. I get that it went down the drain during Season 7. But that was because they changed the entire fucking cast!!!!! Bring back the originals, and bring back the show.
- Gilmore Girls. Thank goodness for the revival. Coming this Black Friday! I cannot wait!!!!
- The Ringer. This show was so twisted. But I loved every dark moment. Siobhan and Bridget. Oh my.
- Hart of Dixie. I adored this show! I was extremely disappointed in how they ended it.
- Saving Grace. Another one I loved that had a crappy ending!
Guys. I thought I’d have much more! Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. Hmm, interesting.
What are your TV shows that shouldn’t have been cancelled?