Happy Saturday! Time for another award, my awesome people.
Amy over at Lit and Love Blog nominated me for this award. A huge THANK YOU, AMY!
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Answer the questions I have at the end.
Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers. Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
- Consider yourself nominated if you’d like! 🙂 Use the same questions I answered as your questions.
- You find yourself unexpectedly on a remote tropical island. You’re safe, and have access to food, water, and shelter, but no wi-fi and no mail service. Which three books do you hope you tucked into your backpack?
Easy peasy! Those three books are the sequels to my favorite book: Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler. I have yet to read them, and this tropical island would give me the perfect opportunity!
- If you had the magic power to extend the story line of one book indefinitely — as long as you keep reading, the story keeps going in an interesting and fulfilling way— which book would you choose?
- I’m not sure if I can honestly answer this question. It’s an interesting theory. I can see many people answering “Harry Potter”, but that’s just not my thing. Lol. Oooh, so difficult!
- If you could sample any food or drink from a book or series, what would you choose and why?
- The delicious cupcakes Dylan makes in Sweet Addiction by J. Daniels. (link is to Goodreads).
- If there was a fandom centered around the story of your life, what would be some of the things that people would fangirl about?
- Oh man. I don’t like being the center of attention. I’d much rather be in the background. But maybe my Peanut Butter Cookies?
- What’s the book that has changed you the most as a person, the one that truly stretched your understanding of the world and its workings and left you indelibly marked and different after you closed the last page?
- As disgustingly, twisted as this book was, Tampa by Alissa Nutting definitely changed the way I viewed things. Three years later, this book still makes an imprint on my life. I still think about it. I really should reread it. Hmm.
So what did you guys think? Will you answer the same questions?
If so, make sure to link back to me because I’d live to see your answers! These questions were really intriguing and made me think!
Until next time,