Hi everyone! I’m back with an award this time. Lately, all I’ve been doing on Saturdays is catching up with my tags. I seriously had a huge backlog of them! But I’m pretty sure I’m almost all caught up. Yay!
I was nominated by Fadwa over at Word Wonders. Thank you so much!
Let’s get to it!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
- If you’d like to be nominated, you officially are! Just answer the same questions I did. 🙂
- What has been the highlight of the year for you?
- This is a tough one. There have been so many good memories this year, so far. I would have to say the highlight of my year is when Caden “moved on” from preschool. They had a super cute ceremony and everything! I loved it!
- Besides reading, what are your passions?
- Well… Lately, sending postcards has been a huge passion. I just love getting mail, and I can’t wait for them. I check my mailbox every day in hopes of getting a new postcard. I also love baking and cooking. However, for some crazy reason, I’m in a lull. Nothing is fun, and nothing sounds good. That’s why there haven’t been many recipes up lately. Except for the one like two weeks ago.
- Only from the books you’ve read this year, what characters would help you break out of prison?
- Hmm. I don’t know… But I can tell you for DAMN sure that I would help keep Asa in prison. He’s from Too Late by Colleen Hoover. And man, I’m still reeling from that book. I love it!
- What’s a fictional world you wouldn’t survive in?
- Definitely the Hunger Games. I haven’t read the books, but I understand the premise, and I would totally not survive. Just saying. 😛
- What are 3 things you love about yourself?
- My eyes, my love for reading, and my strength. Totally not trying to sound conceited though. Haha.
- What’s a superpower you’d want to have?
- Another tough one! I would have to say the ability to speed read. I was just saying this the other day as we were watching Spencer on Criminal Minds. I would love to read as fast as he does, AND be able to retain everything!
- If you could exchange lives with one character for 24h, which one would it be?
- Ahh! Maybe Charlie from For Her Protection by Amber Bardan. (click for my review.) Not only for who she is as a person, but also for the outstanding sexy time scenes with Conner! Mmmm. Hahahaha.
- Do you have any pets? If not, would you want to?
- Yep. I have one cat, Cami. 2 dogs: Faith and Clark. Although, technically, Clark is Chris’ parents. But he’s still part of the family!
- Beach or Mountains?
- Definitely the mountains. I used to be a beach girl, all the way. But as I’ve gotten older, I love the mountains. The scenery, the secluded log cabin, the works. ❤ ❤ ❤
- Who are the bloggers that inspire you?
- Oh there are so many! I follow people who inspire #bloggergoals, and #readinggoals, and #designgoals. If I were to list them, it might go on for a long time!
- Where do you go to spend some time alone? (Aside from your room)
- My room. Lol. For real though, my room. I live in a house with 4 other people, 1 cat, and 2 dogs. My room is the only quiet space in my entire house. Back when I lived at home (with my parents) I used to take random drives for alone time. It was always to clear my head, definitely why I love road trips so much. But that was before I had Caden. I can’t even tell you when the last time I was that I went on a random drive by myself.
Hope you guys liked my answers! Again, consider yourself nominated if you want to participate! Just answer the same questions I did, and link back!
Until next time,