This week’s topic is…
5 Things I Should Learn To Ignore
- That little voice in my head telling me I can’t do it.
- Obstacles that get in my way. Jump over them instead.
- Other people’s judgement. This is a difficult one; although, not impossible.
- Things that cannot be controlled. I stress way too much about what I can’t control. This one is definitely easier said than done.
- Negative people. Sometimes, my social media feed is filled with complains and issues. I don’t need that negativity in my life! I got my own stuff.
- Ignore my idea of what is perfect. How to be perfect, how to obtain perfect grades, how to have a perfectly clean house. I could go on and on, you get my drift.
Tell me. What are 5 things you should ignore?
*As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!