Hi everyone! Welcome back to Task It Tuesday!
Taken straight from Michelle’s blog:
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized.
Wow. July starts on Friday. I’m thinking since life has gotten pretty busy with work and all, I am only going to put up these posts every other week. I’ll keep this one, but then you guys won’t see what I’ve worked on until halfway through July. Hopefully, that will give me enough time to work on some stuff. And of course, add more things to my to-do list. Haha. So stay tuned!
This is a glimpse of what I hope to accomplish in July. More will be needed as necessary.
My Task(s) To Do:
*Each week, I will cross off what I completed. At the end of the month, it will be deleted.
- Empty out a couple more boxes from the garage. Donate if needed.
- Find storage for chips.
- Clean counters and find places for all the things.
- Log 6 hours of work.
- IEP meeting with teacher.
- Register Caden for school.
- Get school supply list.
- BUY ALL THE THINGS.
- Get ready for vacation!
- Buy more postcards.
- Decide whether planner is working or not. Am I really keeping up with it?
- Get reading back on track, post more reviews
- Prepare for read-a-thon? – Not sure if I’m going to participate in Bout of Books. What do you guys think?
- Prepare for ARC August
- Weekly Progress Post Template
- Switch over graphics.
- Go through past posts
- Delete old graphics, add new ones.
- Go through past posts
- Switch over signature. Love the new one better! But damn, it’s a lot of posts to go through. This may be on-going for a long time. (Started — left off at Sweet Liar review)
- Clean up media?
- Get caught up on cross posting.
- Make list of which ones need to be done.
Wish me luck! Be sure to stop by Because Reading and say hi!
What tasks are you hoping to complete this week? Let me know!