This week’s topic is…
5 Things That I Am Grateful For
Here are five things I am grateful for:
- My eyes. My vision is absolutely terrible; I have astigmatism in both eyes and I wear contacts. However, without my eyes, I would be lost. I would say that I wouldn’t be able to read, but that’s not true. There’s Braille and computer programs. But I would not be able to see my family, sunsets, or anything of natural beauty.
- My family. I know it’s cliche, but it is so true. I have an amazing family. The family I was born into, and the one I’ve created. I am surrounded by tons of people who love me unconditionally. There are points in my life when I have forgotten that.
- Books. Of course this is self-explanatory.
- Traditional pen and paper. You can do a lot of things with a computer, but lately, I have gotten back into snail mail. And I LOVE it. I’m getting cards in the mail and I’m sending them. It’s something that can never be replaced with a screen and a keyboard.
- Water. It has been super hot in Vegas lately. I know, 105* seems like nothing. Especially when it will hit 115*+ come July. I am not looking forward to it. But I cannot tell you how grateful I am for water. It keeps me hydrated and cool.
Tell me. What are 5 things you are grateful for?
*As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!