Hi everyone! Welcome to my first ever Task It Tuesday!
Taken straight from Michelle’s blog:
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized.
This week is going to be about things I need to get done while I’m on break from school. Like Michelle, each week, I will cross off what I have completed. At the end of each month, they will be deleted from the list.
Let’s get started!
My Task(s) To Do:
- Gather up all the household bills
- File them in box
- Go through master closet for donations
- Try on old clothes
- Go through kiddo’s clothes
- Empty out a couple more boxes from the garage. Donate if needed
- Blog Ahead
- Finish up tags/awards
- Top Ten Tuesday
- Friday 56
- Finish up recipe posts
- Dig out baby book and complete last two years.
- Guys. I am super behind on this. Like really behind.
- Start postcard post
- Gather up tours for the next two months and prioritize
- Add more shelves
This is a decent sized list. Wish me luck! Join me if you want. Just be sure to link up at Because Reading. (link at the top)