This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Thanks for hosting!
Top Five Books I Rated 4 Stars and Higher
Top Five Books I Rated 2 Stars and Lower
(all within the 6 months)
Ahh, I could not figure out how I wanted this list to go for the life of me. So… I am doing both! Five books that I rated high, and five books I rated low. I might tell you why, and I might not. Who knows? 😀 Click the title link to go to Goodreads.
4 Stars and Higher
- Yes, Please by Willow Summers (REVIEW)
- I loved this one so much, I immediately picked up the next one in the series.
- Forbidden Rose by Vivian Winslow (REVIEW)
- Food. Forbidden romance. Yesss.
- Free Me by Jane Lark (REVIEW)
- Submissive Seductions by Christine d’Abo (REVIEW)
- Twisted Up In You by Dawn Martins (REVIEW)
- Made my insides twist in so many ways. Soooo good.
2 Stars and Lower
- Addicted by Amelia Betts (REVIEW)
- Ugh. Just ugh.
- When We Were by Alexandra Diaz (REVIEW)
- It had three POVs, and was crappily written.
- Write to Me by Nona Raines (REVIEW)
The four stars and higher were a little bit more difficult to just choose five. There are so many good books that I’ve read recently…
How about you? What is on your list this week? Show me! Tell me!