This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Thanks for hosting!
Top Ten Book I Read Before I Started Blogging
So this week’s actual top is: characters everyone loves but I don’t, or characters I love but no one else likes. However, because I don’t tend to read what everyone else does, this topic seemed super difficult for me. I dug through the archives and found a cool topic for this week.
* All links lead to Goodreads
1. Dirty Bad Wrong by Jade West
2. Life’s A Cappella by Yessi Smith
3. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
4. Sweet Addiction (series) by J. Daniels
5. Worth The Weight by Mara Jacobs
6. Collateral by Ellen Hopkins
7. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
8. The Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux
9. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Each of these books I would love to read again! Some of them I vaguely remember, others not so much. All of these were 5 stars. Blogging lets me take notes and helps me to remember what I thought… Why did I not take notes before? Ahh!
Have you read any on this list? If so, what did you think? Let me know!