A couple weeks ago, Pam and I went to an annual book sale at one of the libraries. We both made out with tons of books!
Here are mine! All links lead to the Goodreads page.
1.Cat and Mouse by James Patterson
2. Jack and Jill by James Patterson
3. When The Wind Blows by James Patterson
4. Carolina Isle by Jude Deveraux
5. What Was She Thinking? by Zoe Heller
6. Happiness Sold Separately by Lolly Winston
7. One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
8. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
9. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
10. The Stories We Tell by Patti Henry
Have you guys read any of these? What did you think?