- Once you are nominated, thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Nominate eleven smaller bloggers (try to keep to under 300 followers). You may have to go hunting for these blogs, the idea is to find new blogs and share them with the community. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions the presenter asked you.
- Write eleven questions for the bloggers you nominated to answer.
- Lastly, copy the rules in this post.
Here are my nominations:
BG @ Getting Through Anxiety //
Carla @ The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise //
Shealea @ That Bookshelf Bitch //
Morgan @ Hopeless Book Addict //
Kayla @ Booked Solid //
Beth @ Betwixt The Pages //
As always with nominations, you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to. No worries! 🙂
BookLoversBlog’s Questions for me:
- What do you love most about reading?
- This is a tough one… I’m going to have to say discovering new things. I could read all day long and always find something new to read or to talk about. The characters could all be different, the story lines are different. I love that there is just so much variety out there!
- Favourite book blog that you’ve discovered this year?
- This one is another toughie. There are so many amazing book blogs out there. I can’t just pick one!
- Why did you start blogging?
- I started blogging as more of a hobby, to give myself something to do, other than watching TV all the time. However, I completely underestimated how much I would enjoy it! Now, I’d much rather spend time in the blogging world, rather than watching TV. I love it!
- TV series that you love to binge-watch?
- Oh my. Another loaded question. Right now, I’m watching Drop Dead Diva. It’s actually pretty cool. I really like it. There are so many shows I love to binge-watch. But I rarely get the time to.
- Favourite movie?
- Of all time? The Notebook.
- Favourite book series?
- I’m not sure I have one. Probably within the past few years, I haven’t been big on series. I read mores stand-alones than anything else. However, because I can’t use this book for the next question, I’m going to say the Kissed By An Angel series by Elizabeth Chandler.
- Favourite stand-alone book?
- I have no clue! Kissed By An Angel is my all-time favorite book. But. If I’m completely honest, it is part of a series. It’s 3 books in 1. So while it is one book, it’s not a stand-alone.
- If you could be any animal what would you be?
- A kitty! I love cats!
- Who is your favourite fictional character?
- I cannot pick one! I have so many favorite characters.
- What do you like to do outside of reading?
- I cook and bake. I listen to country music, and watch TV. I play with hot wheel cars, because it’s one of Caden’s favorite things.
- Who is your favourite singer?
- Another tough question. There are so many I really like. It used to be Rascal Flatts, but not so much anymore. I honestly can’t answer this question.
Nicole’s Questions for me:
- Why did you start your blog?
- Haha, see question from above.
- What’s your favorite part about blogging?
- It has to be the community. To find others who like the same books I do, making friends, talking about books.
- What are you currently reading?
- Since this is going to be scheduled. Currently (end of January) I am reading Free Me by Jane Lark.
- Where was the last, new place you visited? (Doesn’t necessarily have to be a city or country)
- Last new place as to be North Dakota, back in October 2015.
- Coffee or tea?
- Mountain Dew!
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- Spring because I love the rain.
- What is your current obsession?
- Drop Dead Diva. It’s on Netflix and I am in love.
- What was the last song you listened to?
- Current song playing is I Wanna Be by Adelitas Way
- What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday?
- Homework. Ha, nah, I’m just kidding. Although, Sundays are my hard core homework day. I would have to say relaxing.
- Tell me a random fact about yourself!
- I actually only like a few songs by Adelitas Way. 😛
My Questions for You:
- What is your favorite kind of cereal?
- If you could only chose one format to read books in for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Ebook or Physical?
- How old are you?
- What are the last 5 blogs you followed?
- Who was your first follower on your blog?
- What are 3 things you cannot live without?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What is one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
- Favorite movie?
- Do you have a favorite magnet that you display on your fridge?
- If you could have dinner with any person, alive or dead, who would it be?
Hope you guys enjoy my questions!