A weekly meme, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Top Ten Debut Novels I’m Looking Forward to in 2016
I have a pretty good feeling this list is going to be really short. I had to Google these, and even then, could not come up with much. How do you guys find these?!
(All links lead to Amazon)
1. The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith
2. Liars and Losers Like Us by Ami Allen-Vath
3. How It Ends by Catherine Lo
4. The Loose Ends List by Carrie Firestone
5. My Senior Year of Awesome by Jennifer DiGiovani
6. Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn (*received from NetGalley)
7. Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
A little secret… I found a list on Goodreads, and spent 45 minutes going through to find which books I wanted to read. Pretty awesome. Thanks, Goodreads!
What debut novels should I add to my list? What’s your TTT this week?