A weekly meme, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Top Ten Wanted Author Duos
Sooo many authors I would love to write a book together!
1. Ellen Hopkins and Amy Reed. Hard hitting teen issues in free form? Bring it on!
2. John Green and Nicholas Sparks. Bring on the tears!
3. James Patterson and Sue Grafton. But who am I kidding? Patterson already does author duos! 😛
4. Jude Deveraux and Judith McNaught. Contemporary, not historical. Definitely not a historical romance person.
5. Sarah Dessen and Laura Lee. I am a little unsure about this one, but the authors are amazing on their own. So I’m sure they would produce an outstanding YA book.
6. Kate Squires and Lisa Renee Jones. An extremely NSFW book would be produced.
7. Lacey Silks and Toshia Slade. I must say this one would probably be another NSFW…
8. Portia Moore and Jade West. Those would definitely be interesting! Sexy meets twisted.
9. Sophie Kinsella and Harriet Evans. This one would be another one of those cute romantic books. I heart those. Haha!
All of these would be amazing! I would read every single on in a heart beat! Yesss.
What do you think of this author duos? Share your TTT below 😀