Hello bookworms! Man, this week has been super busy! I’ve been sick so I took a few days off. Meanwhile, the homework and my pleasure books have been piling up!
This is a weekly meme, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Finished Series I Have Yet to Finish
So I’m going to modify this just a little bit. Many series that I have started aren’t finished yet. However, I’ve read like one or two out of ten or something. We’re going to go with that. 😉
- Women’s Murder Club by James Patterson. He is up to his 14th book in the series, and I have only read up to book 3. However, I own 12 of them.
- Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. There is currently 22 books and I have read 1.5 books. I started the second one but never finished it. Merely for lack of time.
- Edilean series by Jude Deveraux. Actually, I think this series in finished. Anyway, I read Lavender Morning and decided I had to have all the books!
- Nantucket Brides series by Jude Deveraux. The same as #3. I have all the books, but haven’t read them yet.
- Kissed By an Angel series by Elizabeth Chandler. The first book in the series is one of my absolute favorite books. She came out with three more in the late 2000’s and they’ve been on my TBR since then. Honestly, I’m a little afraid to finish the story because it might ruin my favorite… Who knows?
- Alex Cross series by James Patterson. This is another one that is still coming out with books. I swear, he is a writing machine.
- The Secret Life of Amy Bensen by Lisa Renee Jones. The fourth book came out yesterday but I’m still behind!
- Kinsey Millhone – Alphabet series by Sue Grafton. This is another one where I own a majority of the books, that I haven’t read. The 25th one just came out last month.
- Harry Potter. *I am probably the only one who puts this on their list.* I’m sure they’re good books, I just never got into it. Even after I read the first two, and half way through the third one, I called it quits.
Since I haven’t been too keen on series lately, I’m surprised I even made it to 9. 🙂
What are some of your series that you haven’t finished?
Or some that are still going?
I’d love to hear in the comments below!