A weekly meme hosted by: The Broke and The Bookish.
Top Ten Books That Would Be On My Syllabus If I Taught Romance 101
If I taught Romance 101, there are certain books I would set as required fun reading, because they show various aspects that appeal to romantic writing.
This week’s list is actually influenced by my weekly reading for school. The week ended yesterday, but it was all about the Romantic Period. So I thought it was funny. 😛
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux
- A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
- P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Bared to You by Sylvia Day
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- A Hopeless Romantic by Harriett Evans
What’s on your list this week?