Pinterest inspired again! Doesn’t this look yummy!
I left out a huge ingredient that I found in several recipes; rice. We were having pasta salad as a side for dinner and didn’t want two grains with dinner. Leaving the rice out was a great idea. It was still amazingly good! Loved it!
1 bag (16-32 oz) frozen broccoli (cooked according to package)
4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
2 10 3/4 oz cans cream of chicken
2 cups milk
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
3 cups cheese
Season to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350* F
2. Mix the cream of chicken, milk, and Worcestershire sauce together.
3. Add in shredded chicken and milk well.
4. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and spread half of the chicken mixture into the bottom.
5. Top with the broccoli.
6. Pour and spread the rest of the chicken on top of the broccoli.
7. Top off with the cheese.
8. Bake 20-30 minutes, until cooked thoroughly and cheese is bubbly.
Enjoy with cheesy pasta on the side. Or rice and a salad. So many different choices!