Another week has come and gone, and it is time for a Top Ten Tuesday post, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!
Top Ten Authors I’ve Read the Most Books From
Hey guys! Sorry I’ve missed the last couple TTT. I’ve had other posts scheduled and forgot one week, and the other week, I just had no idea what to post. This one though, I can definitely do and is super easy! Ok, well, maybe not that easy…
- Sarah Dessen — I’ve read every single one of her books. Within a month or so of the new book coming out, I read it.
- Ellen Hopkins — Love her books! So in depth about real life things and is amazing.
- Jude Deveraux — One of my favorite. I have a lot of her books and I’ve read a good portion of them.
- Portia Moore — She only has four books out, but I’ve read them all. They were books that I usually gobbled up in less than two days. It is rare for me to do that.
- Toshia Slade — Same as Portia. She only has two books, but I fell in love with her and can’t wait to see what she comes out with next.
- James Patterson — I wish I’ve read more of his books, but he has dozens out there. It is so hard to keep up with all of them!
- Sophie Kinsella — Shopaholic! Need I say more?
- Susan Hatler — Cute romance. My type of author!
Those are pretty much all the authors that I have read more than one book from. Lately, I have really been into Indie Authors and read everything sporatically. I’ve been jumping from author to author and they’re not all the same.
*All links go to their Goodreads page.