Last Ten Books that Came Into My Possession
1. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen.
2. Falling Away by Penelope Douglas.
3. The Second Wives Club by Jane Moore.
4. Dare to Touch by Carly Phillips.
5. Whiskey Kisses by Addison Moore.
6. French Roast by Ava Miles.
7. The Perfect Son by Barbara Claypole White.
8. Bachelor Number Five by Kenneth Rosenberg.
9. Alex Cross’s Trial by James Patterson.
10. The Other Twin by Katherine Stone.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
**My mother gave me #10 for my birthday and also gave me #9 for no specific reason other than she wanted to.**