Alright, so my 25th birthday is coming up. Which means… I have just about 5 years to make this happen. Let’s see if I can do it!
1. Buy a house.
2. Write my novel.
3. Keep up my blog.
4. Write more (which actually coincides with 2 and 3). 🙂
5. Travel to Italy (this one might not be too realistic).
6. Take a road trip across the US that touches all 48 continental states.
7. Get another tattoo.
8. Get married
8.25 Get divorced
8.5 Get married again
8.75 Get divorced again.
9. Publish my novel, or any short story.
10. Get out of debt, except for student loans.
11. Graduate from college and obtain my Bachelor’s in English.
12. Eat healthier.
13. Read an old classic novel (Jane Eyre, The Scarlet Letter, A Tale of Two Cities, etc.).
14. Stop smoking.
15. Stop and smell the roses.
16. Obtain job with said English degree.
17. Have a child.
18. Dye my hair an outrageous color.
19. Forgive my ex.
20. Be a better person.